Nadhirah's Blog

MaKiNg ICT aS My wOrLd

CLASS IS COMING!!!

5:20 PM by NADHIRAH aka xxwhitechocolatexx

This morning my ICT class comes again.
yesterday i don't have much time to use my computer, so to my lovely teacher, i'm sorry because i didn't post anything about our wonderful class yesterday in this precious blog =>
So I decided to combine my opinion about the ICT classes today and yesterday.

Yesterday...
our class was after REST...so honestly i say that i felt a bit tired, hot and the worst is SLEEPY!!!
ARGH!!! it's hard to force my eyes to open 'freshly'. Pn. Zalina asked us to do the worksheet, but i force myself to do it...the sleepyness kept disturbing me.but when Pn. Zalina shown a picture like a figure of a tree without leaves that asking us to find 10 faces in it, i felt a little excited and tried to find them. at first she asked FARAHIN to point the faces, but because she(FARAHIN) refused to point them(because we both ar sleepy...huhuhu...) so the teacher asked me to do it...then my sleepyness gone a bit...hehehehe....
Today,
Pn. Zalina asking us to do our worksheet or scrap book on the topic multimedia in bussiness or education or entertainment. these what make me sick. i don't know how to start the work. i've been searching for the information about multimedia in bussiness but i still don't know how to do...so i asked FARAHIN. she explain a bit about hers and i think i know how to do it now. but don't know if what is playing in my head about my scrap book soon is right or wrong....=/ hope its right....

Labels: , , , ,