Nadhirah's Blog

MaKiNg ICT aS My wOrLd

HaPPy... ^-^

2:20 AM by NADHIRAH aka xxwhitechocolatexx





assalamualaikum...
today i had my first ICT class for this week...
for the first command from the teacher (about make programs),
i mind getting like crazy...
i don't even know a single thing how to do them...





then i try to ask from Farhana...
she seems like know what to do...
but just don't know what i'm not know...
after get some information from her...
i try..
the teacher asked if i want her to help me...
but i want to try first...




so...
i try...
failed...
try again...
failed again...
i try again from the start...
then ... failed again... =<



so i decided to ask the teacher that walk here and there...
looking at the students...
then she showed me the real way to do the program...
i made it...
actually she made it...
because she is the one who click here and there and give instruction to me...
i feel so happy...
thank you teacher...
you are the best...