Nadhirah's Blog

MaKiNg ICT aS My wOrLd

pRoUd....PrOuD....pRoUd.....

7:12 AM by NADHIRAH aka xxwhitechocolatexx




ERM...ASSALAMUALAIKUM......
last Wednesday, our ICT class was changed to be the time to done the course work on cabling...
what i'm going to say here is...i'm very happy because i've done the task the same goes to my friend Farhana... at first i felt like i can't make it....i'm not confident with my self....
but when i've succeed my first try when doing the straight cable, i felt more confident and a bit pressure when doing the cross cable...because it a bit different from the straight cable...as the result, i cannot make it...but try again...i don't want to give up...so i try again...now more carefully...
at last i made it...
i'm so happy..
before ending my post i just wanna wish my friend to try your best on the other class....
hope you can past them...
i just wan to advise them to read "BISMILLAH..." before starting the task...huhuhuhu