Nadhirah's Blog

MaKiNg ICT aS My wOrLd

PrEsSSoUr cLaSS eVeR ...

2:30 AM by NADHIRAH aka xxwhitechocolatexx

assalamualaikum...
today i would like to say about today's ICT class...




erm...today there were two people from the Kementerian Pendidikan i think they are called nazir in Malay
their existence are making me a little bit shaky...
however the class was going smoothly....







Pn. Zalina was teaching me in a very good way just only me who don't understand some part in the topic "PROGRAMMING...". maybe because of the nazir i can't focus....
but i'm jealous with Zue and Naddy because they manage to complete the task that the teacher ask to dolike in my previous post fast while Shaffy manage to answer all the 8 question from exercise 4 & 7..
however i hope i can do better in the next class