Nadhirah's Blog

MaKiNg ICT aS My wOrLd

CoNgRaTe tO Me!!!

1:06 AM by NADHIRAH aka xxwhitechocolatexx


Assalamualaikum...
Yey!!! i've won the prize for 'Th
e Most Update ICT Blog' (if i'm not wrong.. ^-^ )
with other few ICT members...
i don't care what the prize is, what i care is that i've won it...
huhuhu...(what a greedy me...)
a least my wish have come true...
moreover, i feel happy to update my ICT blog..it's not to hard...


i'm cry?
no i'm not....
but feel thankful...
thanks to the teacher or whoever that judged my blog...
thee... ^-^



Today ICT class we were not in the Computer Lab..
there was something that held in it...
moreover the teacher have some work...
however she asked us to done our worksheet...
she also gave us the ict note book to refer to...
and gave them back after ICT class over...
unfortunately, i can't because the Chemistry teacher have come...
so i try to return them after school hours...











i brought the books straight to the lab...
it's quite having because the other hand i'm holding my heavy file...
but when i reached at the lab...







i saw many school shoes there (means there are many pupils in the lab..)
i'm scared if there is any program held there...
so i'm not open the door scared if my presence there are disturbing them...
al last i have to bring them back home...
huh...so tired... =[