Nadhirah's Blog

MaKiNg ICT aS My wOrLd

Hello...I'm back!!!

9:19 PM by NADHIRAH aka xxwhitechocolatexx

Assalamualaikum...


it has been such along time i'm not updating my precious blog.


sorry to the teacher huhu...


so today i would like to share about our new ICT assignment.

last week we were asked to do a project...

relating the topic that we have learnt,

INFORMATION SYSTEM...

there were a few projects that we can choose to do,




but the teacher want us just do the PROJECT 1,

i think she take a brilliant choice because it was
really easy to handle...

as for me, i've done about 79% in just about a few days.

thanks to me who sacrifice my precious weekend...(because i'm a last minute girl...hehehe...)

and i would like to send my biggest thank to the teacher, Pn. Zalina...
yes!!because of her good teaching skill...huhuh...

and of course to my lovely friends...
you all helped me a lot...
trully...


thank you, thank you, thank you....








Labels: